And we all, with unveiled face, beholding the glory of the Lord, are being transformed into the same image from one degree of glory to another. For this comes from the Lord, who is the Spirit. 2 Corinthians 3:18
Glory to who or what?
And the Word became flesh and dwelt among us, and we have seen his glory, glory as of the only Son from the Father, full of grace and truth. John 1:14
When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Colossians 3:4
KJV translates Strong's G1392 as:
- · glorify, honor, have glory
- · magnify, make glorious
- · full of glory
But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him even to subject all things to himself. Philippians 3:20-21
BlueLetterBible.org states it as:
- · to praise, extol, magnify, celebrate
- · to honor, do honor to, hold in honor
- · to make glorious, adorn with luster, clothe with splendor
- · to impart glory to something, render it excellent
- · to make renowned, render illustrious, to cause the dignity and worth of some person or thing to become manifest and acknowledged
Through him we have also obtained access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and we rejoice in hope of the glory of God. Romans 5:2
We are their family, their children.
And if children, then heirs—heirs of God and fellow heirs with Christ, provided we suffer with him in order that we may also be glorified with him. Romans 8:17
The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one. I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity. John 17:22
Make it a magnificent and celebrated week.